Once you have your new logo, website, and promotional material — what’s next? While our professional design team is always ready to help with bigger branding projects, clients often fear being able to maintain their new brand style day-to-day.
At this point, you’re probably in to-do list overwhelm, paralyzed by the thought of tackling new programs and software. Although it would be nice to have a full-time Digital Media Designer at your side, that’s just not feasible. What you need is an affordable assistant who understands your branding and website. Someone with administrative skills and online know-how to take care of all the smaller projects without messing up your new style.
custom trained by our Digital Media Design team to understand your unique business and personal branding
secure access to your Fetching Finn project files, images, fonts, and professional design programs
complete time-per-task transparency billed in 20 minute increments
Client intake for this bespoke service may be limited by availability.
• database entry
• online research
• setting up email marketing campaigns and sequences
• creating auto-responders
• posting blogs
• managing comments online
• sourcing relevant stock images or royalty-free music
• using a template to create social media graphics
• scheduling social media posts and creating captions
• transcribing videos and podcasts
• updating basic text content and simple images in WordPress
• proofreading, editing, and creating documents or PDFs
• preparing and formatting presentations
• posting videos to YouTube
• creating forms, surveys, and quizzes