Support local business
Encourage customers to keep their money where their heart is.
With shopping season in full swing, it’s a great time to include a note of gratitude and local love to your promotions. Add our new, FREE badges to your artwork files. Remind customers that by supporting you, they are making a real economic difference right here in our community.
FREE Badges to Use and Share
We were excited by the response to our FREE Recession Rebel and Years in Business Badges earlier this year. If you didn’t get a chance to grab yours, they are still available here to download, share, and use any way you’d like.
This season, we’ve created three new options: “Support Local Business”, “Put Your Money Where Your Heart Is”, and “Thank You for Supporting YYC/YEG Biz”. All three designs are included in the package, provided in two different colors and sizes. They have transparent backgrounds, which make them easy to overlay on top of any image.
Click to instantly download the complete collection – no strings attached.Instant Download
Let’s support each other and celebrate just how vibrant our business community is! Download your FREE graphics and then please pass this link along to other entrepreneurs you know.
Ways to use these badges:
• display them on your website
• add them to your social media updates or cover images
• use them as profile pics over the holiday season
• print them as circular seals on your holiday greeting envelopes
• create decals for your store windows and doors
• have them printed on your shopping bags, wrapping paper, or tissue paper
• include them on flyers, brochures, and postcards
• make an ink stamp (because stamping things is just fun)
• print buttons or t-shirts for your staff to wear
• have temporary tattoos made for kids at your next event
• start a loyalty program with other businesses in your area and use them on cards and banners
• include them in your trade show materials
Be sure to add your links and comments below to share how you promoted Supporting Local. Let’s create a collection of ideas and support!
“How do I use these things?”
1. Download the badge packages and unzip the contents.
2. Choose from light and dark versions in two different sizes under each collection. Go nuts!
3. Still confused? Sign up below for our Resource Library to get easy editing software recommendations.
4. Feel like cussing? Contact Fetching Finn – we’ll help while you pour yourself some wine.
5. Leave a comment below with links so others can marvel at your accomplishments. Hell, yeah!!